FAq and Contact information
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What time does the retreat begin and end? The retreat begins at 5:30 pm on Friday September 1, and ends at 1:00 pm on Monday September 4. Participants are asked to arrive by 4:30 pm though, to check in and get settled into their rooms.
- How do I arrange transportation from the airport to the retreat? We will have shuttles departing from the Albuqerque Airport to the Bodhi at 12 and 3 on Friday, and departing the Bodhi on Monday to the airport at 1 pm on Monday. Scheduling information for the shuttle will be in our final preparation letter.
- Is the Gala included in the retreat, or do I need to register separately? The Gala is included in your retreat registration!
- What's happening at the retreat? Our wonderful community of facilitators will be offering two tracks of events each day, including heart-circles, yoga, breathwork, sacred touch, meditation, ceremony, trance dance and much more ...
- What are the accommodations like? The bodhi is beautiful, rustic, and comfortable, with accommodations for up to sixty people in twin beds, in rooms that hold from one to three people. Rooms at the retreat will be first-come, first-serve, and we will do our best to honor roommate preferences and personal needs around snoring, etc.
- What do I wear? Anything you like, darling -- fabulous frocks are encouraged, but not required!
The Fun-Raising Committee can be reached by messaging us through our facebook page at:
Or email David Frechter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mahan-Kalpa Khalsa at email@example.com